About one out of every five U.S. households owe more on credit cards, student loans, and other debts not backed by collateral than they have in savings and other assets. The average consumer holds around $20,000 worth of credit card debt and pays close to $400 a month toward that debt. With statistics like these it’s no wonder why thousands of American’s are falling victim to credit card companies. While increasing debt loads and bills may cause anxiety and overwhelming stress, there are solutions.
The Debt Relief Bureau recognizes the need to help educate and research debt relief companies to provide honest and non- biased information to consumers. Choosing a debt relief company is indeed a challenge in these hard economic times; yet, having a strong non-biased 3rd party advocate on your side results in a successful financial future.
- Approximately 14% of Americans user 50% or more of their available credit.
- The total U.S. revolving debt amount is $793.1 billions and growing.
- 98% of revolving debt is made up of credit card Debt.
- The average credit card debt per household is $15,956.
Providing the best for consumers is our goal. With so much fraudulent activity in the debt relief industry, Debt Relief Bureau recognized the need to educate consumers and research these companies and their programs to deliver true unbiased results. In an industry such as this, our organization only supports honesty and fairness throughout the business community.Read more
Latest News & Links
- Three Ways to Play 'Inversion' Boom 1 days ago via Investing
- Free Tools for Optimizing Social Security Benefits 2 days ago via Retirement Planning
- Books That Can Boost Your Portfolio 3 days ago via Family Finance
- Books That Can Boost Your Portfolio 3 days ago via Investing
- Nine Reasons to Love Your Mortgage 4 days ago via Family Finance
- The IRS Rules on Deducting Capital Losses 4 days ago via Taxes
- The IRS Rules on Deducting Capital Losses 4 days ago via Personal Finance
Warning: mysql_query() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home/content/94/11939694/html/wp-content/themes/chromonium/home-template.php on line 132